Centralia R-VI School District starts August 18, 2016. Session times are 8:15 AM – 3:12 PM
New students can register at:
- Centralia High School Grades 9-12 849 South Jefferson Street Centralia, MO 65240 (573)682-3508
- Chester Boren Middle School Grades 6-8 110 North Jefferson Street Centralia, MO 65240 (573)682-2617
- Centralia Intermediate School Grades 3-5 550 West Lakeview Centralia, MO 65240 (573)682-3451
- Chance Elementary School Grades PK-2 510 South Rollins Centralia, MO 65240 (573)682-2014
*Bring immunization records, birth certificates, Social Security Cards and proof of residence.
Online Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year is open on SISK12 Parent Portal.
Please update or correct your current family data using this online tool prior to attending your child’s scheduled Back to School events. This is only available for parents who have a current parent portal account.
*Online Meal Payments are also available to parents on SISK12 Parent Portal. You can make deposits using a debit card, online check or credit card. This service is offered all year long for your convenience.
CHS Schedule Pick-up/Registration:
- Senior August 10th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sophomore/Junior August 11th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Freshman August 11th 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
CBMS Sixth Grade Orientation: August 9th 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
CBMS Back to School Night: August 16th
- Sixth Grade 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Seventh Grade 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Eighth Grade 6:00 – 7:00 PM
CIS Back to School Night: 3 rd – 5th Grades August 16th 5:30 – 7:30 PM
CES Back to School Night: K – 2nd Grades August 16th 4:30 – 6:30 PM
Physicals are required for all new students and those entering Kindergarten, 5 th grade, 9 th grade and required for those
participating in any athletic event during the school year.
Reminder that all students entering 8th grade are required to have a Tdap and Meningococcal vaccine and students
entering 12th grade are required to have a Meningococcal vaccine before the first day of school. If you are unsure
of your child’s immunization status, please contact your school nurse.
If you have any questions, regarding any of the above information, call the Central Office at (573)682-3561.