http://www.centralia.k12.mo.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/slides.jpg 500 800 Macey Watermann http://www.centralia.k12.mo.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/cr6_logo_3.png Macey Watermann2017-10-12 14:15:592017-10-12 14:16:29New Additions to Google Slides
This week there were multiple updates to Google Slides and new Add-Ons that are accessible for use.
- Google Keep Integration
- Today, you can use a new drag-and-drop integration between Keep and Slides to transform these ideas into action.
- Skip manual updates, by using linked slides
- Now, you can link and sync slides from multiple presentations with a click. This way, you can maintain a single source of truth and easily update linked slides to match the source, like for quarterly business reviews or company presentations.
- Insert Diagrams
- This is great for when you need to effectively share timelines, processes or hierarchies.
- Select Grid View…
- to view all your slides at once as thumbnails. This helps you easily reorder or change formats of multiple slides.
- Search for and add images from Adobe Stock, right in Slides. You can use the Adobe Stock add-on to build visually-stunning presentations in Slides.
- Use the Shutterstock Editor add-on to add and customize photos within Slides. With the Shutterstock add-on, teams can browse Shutterstock’s entire library of royalty-free images, and sign into Shutterstock to license content, directly in Slides. Select an image, then apply customization options like filters, text, logos and more.
- Teams can benefit from even more powerful capabilities in Slides with additional add-ons from Balsamiq, Lucidchart, Pear Deck, Noun Project and Unsplash. Tap “Add-ons” in the Slides menu bar to get started.