The parade route has a few changes this year. The route will start in the CHS parking lot as always. Parade lineup will be at 12:30 p.m. Please do not drive your vehicles in the school parking lot during that time due to safety concerns. Student drivers will need to park close to the building on Friday.
The parade will take the following route:
- Up Pool Street and turn slight left onto Rollins. The section of Rollins in front of CES (in pink on the map) will be blocked off for the CES and CIS students for safety reasons.
- Continue up Rollins, turning left on W. Sneed St., then right on S. Allen Street, and another right on Singleton. This allows the parade to circle to square.
- The parade will continue down Singleton until they reach Jefferson. The CBMS floats will end there and make their way to CBMS.
- All other floats will continue down Jefferson Street (the green section of the map) back toward CHS.
- Cox Street will be blocked by the high school parking lot for parade set up purposes.
- Class floats will be placed at the end of the parking lot in the grass.
Because of safety concerns. student vehicles will not be allowed to leave the student parking lots until the parade is over.