In 7th grade math, we are starting Chapter 3 Operations with Rational Numbers. In this chapter, we will work with fractions mostly but will also deal with decimals, converting from fractions to decimals, converting from decimals to fractions, and calculations that have a mixture of fractions and decimals.
- Lesson 3-1 Fractions and Decimals
- Lesson 3-2 Rational Numbers
- Lesson 3-3 Multiplying Rational Numbers
- Lesson 3-4 Dividing Rational Numbers
- Lesson 3-5 Adding and Subtracting Like Fractions
- Lesson 3-6 Adding and Subtracting Unlike Fractions
- Chapter 3 Review
All notes, homework, and homework answers are available on Google Classroom. Students may also ask for help on Google Classroom. There are IXL’s assigned for Chapter 3. They are designated on ixl.com and are all in the F’s, G’s, and H’s. IXL Checklists are available in class to track your progress. The IXL’s will be due when we take the Chapter 3 Test.