Stone Receives October Arrangement of the Month

By: Madison Smith, Contributing Writer

Mr. Scott Stone, CHS agricultural teacher, received the October Arrangement of the Month from Matt Smith, high school principal. The Arrangement of the Month is a flower bouquet given to an instructor who exemplifies excellence in teaching.

Stone is also an FFA adviser. He is constantly working with students and has a very busy schedule. He says one of the reasons he continues to excel at teaching is for the students. His goal is to impact their lives and help them learn more about the agriculture industry. Stone said his favorite aspect of teaching is helping students find their passion in life.

Stone decided to start teaching because of his love for agriculture. He said, “I became a teacher because I loved working in agriculture, and I also enjoyed working with teenagers. This job seemed like the perfect combination. I enjoy seeing my students excel and learn new concepts and skills.”  

Stone was honored to be receiving this award. He works hard in the classroom as well as outside of the classroom to encourage all of his students.

0 replies