Classroom Spotlight – Ms. Ensor

Chance Classroom Spotlight:

I’m hoping to do a class spotlight periodically from now until Teacher Appreciation Week in May. Stay tuned so you can check out the great things happening at Chance.

First up is Ms. Ensor’s class.

classroom-spotlight-ensor
Ms. Ensor teaches kindergarten for us:

“My favorite part of working at CES is the impact I get to make on the kids at our school, as well as the impact they make on me! I also can’t imagine working with a better staff than the ones I work with here at Chance Elementary! I love the positive, fun, safe learning environment we strive to create every day, for every kid who comes through our doors at Chance Elementary!”

“A positive from my classroom this year has been the support from the parents of my students! They are always willing to help in ANY way they can, whether that’s sending in snacks for our class, helping provide supplies for our parties, or being willing to participate in all the crazy activities and dress-up days that make school exciting for the kids! I truly appreciate the support I’ve felt and the positive feedback I’ve gotten from parents this year.”

“This school year has been a particularly fun one because of the students in my class! They have bold, fun, creative personalities and they are not afraid to have fun and be silly. The kids in my class are equally as willing to try hard things and to continue to work through tough situations and activities. We’ve had a great time getting to know each other and working/learning together this year!”
0 replies