Academy Probation Policy
Circumstances that will lead to probation at Champion Academy are as follows:
- If student has completed less than 80% of the total targeted work.
- If student has completed less than 80% of targeted number of hours for elapsed days.
- If student misses three (3) days consecutively without contact to the Champion Academy staff.
- If a student’s behavior jeopardizes the educational opportunity of other students, is repeatedly rude and disrespectful to others, or demonstrates a consistent disregard of school rules (example: cell phone).
When any one or more of the above has occurred the following steps will be taken:
- Student will be placed on probation for one (1) quarter.
- When/if situation is corrected the student will be removed from probation.
- When/if situation is not corrected the student’s enrollment at Champion Academy will be terminated.