Darin R. Ford has an undergraduate degree from University of Central Missouri (UMC) a Masters from the University of Missouri-Columbia and an Educational Specialist degree from UMC. He and his wife Donna have two sons.
Academy Probation Policy
Circumstances that will lead to probation at Champion Academy are as follows:
- If student has completed less than 80% of the total targeted work.
- If student has completed less than 80% of targeted number of hours for elapsed days.
- If student misses three (3) days consecutively without contact to the Champion Academy staff.
- If a student’s behavior jeopardizes the educational opportunity of other students, is repeatedly rude and disrespectful to others, or demonstrates a consistent disregard of school rules (example: cell phone).
When any one or more of the above has occurred the following steps will be taken:
- Student will be placed on probation for one (1) quarter.
- When/if situation is corrected the student will be removed from probation.
- When/if situation is not corrected the student’s enrollment at Champion Academy will be terminated.